Poker having its own fashion

Presently similar to some other media ambitious sport in the world, poker has its own fashion and its own separate look. And now like all other sport with connected looks, the 'poker look' stems from the stars of the sport. You have your jerseys from sports like football and hockey, polo shirts from golf. But the question is what exactly the ‘poker look’ is? Online sports betting.

A month before I made my first trip to Vegas and of course went directly to the poker rooms. Staying at the Mirage I obviously went to their poker room initially to dip my feet into the pool of Vegas poker. Considering as this was my first time in Vegas and I was not too sure about what sort of players I will be dealing with I decided to hit a $1/$2 limit table first.
As I sat down I gave a broad greet to each person and managed to get reply from only one person, some old guy with a comb above who winked at me. Apart from for the scary old guy it was a attractive cold reception but I was here to play not make friends anyway.
Past about half an hour I could by now see a pattern. I was being barred from all conversations and more prominently they were all being a lot more violent in their play towards me. After 30 minutes of this I got a little irritated, so I took the little bit I had won and headed towards to eat somthng.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment